Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Week 2

SESSION 1: We looked at synthesise visual research

In this session we looked at synthesise visual research.
Sort visual material into the different destinations / activities and then into relevant groupings (colours, textures, specific activity etc).

So I looked at Posters from each location :

I have made additional notes on these posters in work book


BETTYS







James Cabaret







HOMEGROWN









After looking at these posters I began to question whether I had the right three locations so I began to research a different location to contrast with 

SAN FRAN








In the end I came to the conclusion that yes I had the right three 


SESSION 2: We Analysed different stylistic approaches



In this session we looked at Referencing a selection of designs  and visual resources. 

Ccolour, font choice, image treatment (vector, photographic, duo-tone, collage), scale, orientation etc. 


Important Questions to think about..


What elements or graphic treatment have contributed to the mood of the compositions and stylistic approaches identified?

These are the references I began looking at for my work




























No comments:

Post a Comment